Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new Titan and love it however, I want to add a DVD to it. My question is is there anyway to add a DVD monitor to the area where the factor navigation system is? My Titan does not have the navigation system, so I just have the empty space there. I thought it would be awesome to add the monitor there but wasn't sure how to do it or where to go to get the kit etc. Has anyone done this? Thanks.

·
Registered
446 Posts
do a search on clubarmada.com its been done there a couple of times. do a search for benzel...I think that will get you to the threads.

·
Registered
16 Posts
what about adding a DVD to the area where the stock flip-down DVD would be if you had purchased that system? can they be easily installed?

·
Registered
446 Posts
yes, there is a link to a photo of mine in my signature

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sc0rp10n said:
what about adding a DVD to the area where the stock flip-down DVD would be if you had purchased that system? can they be easily installed?
I put in an aftermarket DVD system where the Titan version would go. The kids love it. I would have went with the Titan version but at that time did not feel like dropping 3500 smackeroos on it. Circuit City installed for free and paid only 900 for it. Will add pictures once I leave the office and get home today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
108 Posts
here is my DVD system. Sacrificed the dome light but this system has on built in.

·
Registered
446 Posts
finalround said:
What are the specific make and models of the DVD and LCD equipment used in this message thread?
My dvd player is a blupunkt me3. I'm very happy with it. I have not had a single problem or had it not play different types of dvds +/-r,rw vcd mp3. My monitor is blupunkt as well but it's been discontinued for a while now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts