Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Willie and I am new to the forum. Sorry to jump in with a problem right away, but I googled your site and found that you guys might have the solution to my truck running rough. I have an 05 Titan with 114,000 miles on it and it started running rough yesterday, and just quit running tonight. It ran perfect before that. Does anybody still have any of the ecm relays to sell? I would like to get a couple if I could. Thanks for letting me join your group.:thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
343 Posts
My name is Willie and I am new to the forum. Sorry to jump in with a problem right away, but I googled your site and found that you guys might have the solution to my truck running rough. I have an 05 Titan with 114,000 miles on it and it started running rough yesterday, and just quit running tonight. It ran perfect before that. Does anybody still have any of the ecm relays to sell? I would like to get a couple if I could. Thanks for letting me join your group.:thumbsup-big:
Get in touch with Robkar over on TitanTalk and order 1 or 2, or more. The link below indicated he just ordered 90 more relays so send Robkar a private message and he will fix you up.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/2180211-post164.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts