Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

It is great to be a new sponsor of clubtitan.org. We know that times are tough and money's tight right now, so you might be interested in the 4x2 and 4x4 lift systems that Revtek makes for the Titan. No drilling or welding required, and you don't even need new shocks or springs. Check them out at http://revtek.com/nissansusp.asp
If you have any questions, call toll free at 877 LIFT TOY and ask to speak to Randy--tell him you heard about it on Titantalk.com. He'll be happy to answer your questions.
In other news, we've moved to a new location. Our new address is 15800 SE Piazza Ave. #104, Clackamas, OR 97015.
Enjoy the spring time, and keep wheelin'!

Chris:scheibe-big:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Your link shows a Frontier kit and Xterra Kit. I don't see anything for the Titan.

·
Registered
271 Posts
No response ???

I also am wondering why, if I called Randy, would I tell him I heard about anything on TitanTalk when I am reading your sponsorship information on ClubTitan?

Weird

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ya this is clubtitan...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys,

Sorry for the late reply...been busy and don't always have time to check threads.

Revtek did offer Titan kits, but they were taken off the website due to slow sales. As I understand it, there are still some kits available, but you would have to check with Randy.
The reason you would tell Randy you heard about it here is because Revtek sponsors several forums, and it's good to know where we're getting our responses from.

Thanks!

·
Registered
271 Posts
um ok. thanks.

This is still Club Titan and not Titan Talk. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts