Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For LA/OC people out there looking for a performance boost, go to Technosquare to get a custom flash done to your ECU. They are available now. Speed limiter is removed, drive by wire settings are reprogrammed for full throttle and timing/fuel maps are changed.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I forgot to mention the price.

$495 for a Full Spec Flash

$345 for L-Spec Flash (this one only gets the speed limiter and drive by wire mod)

G

·
I just emailed them for any additional info. Altimat had one of the first tunes from Technosquare on his 02 Altima 3.5 (actually he was a test subject if I remember correctly) so I'll see if I can get him to chime in on his opinion of the product.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Slurppie said:
I just emailed them for any additional info. Altimat had one of the first tunes from Technosquare on his 02 Altima 3.5 (actually he was a test subject if I remember correctly) so I'll see if I can get him to chime in on his opinion of the product.
They don't respond to email in a prompt manner :lol:

What I like is the fact they address the issue with the drive by wire system closing the throttle as it nears redline. The Titan ecu closes the butterfly approxiamately 20%.

The 350z and G35 crowd seem to love their reflash!

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Very nice. Let me be the first to ask.
What are the gains?

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shiftyb said:
Very nice. Let me be the first to ask.
What are the gains?
I'm not sure. You would have to contact Technosquare. This is all the info I have.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Please! Please! Let this be true!!!

G

·
I just received a email response back:

"We are now making information page for Titan right now.
Once we are done, we will let you know.

Sales
Technosquare, Inc."

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Slurppie said:

Sales
Technosquare, Inc."
Good job Slurp! Surprised they responded that quickly!

·
Registered
882 Posts
In Cali only? Well.... now that bites some serious arse for us fly over country folks. :(

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FlimFlamMan said:
In Cali only? Well.... now that bites some serious arse for us fly over country folks. :(
You can send your ecu to them for a reflash, but you will get better gains if you had a custom tune done (bring your truck to their facilities and dynoed).

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
m95roadster said:
Slurppie said:

Sales
Technosquare, Inc."
Good job Slurp! Surprised they responded that quickly!

Crap....how can I get out on a road trip and the wife not know!!!

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
WOOHOOO!!!

This is the best news I've heard all FREAKIN' WEEK!!!

But the whole Cali thing is gonna be tough-I'm in PA, hmmm....

I wonder how hard it would be to get these people to the BIG NJ meet in May???

Just a thought...

BTW-Thanks roadster!

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
DANGGITT! I was hoping to have been the first one to have cracked the throttle closing!!! I wonder how they did it without the truck throwing codes? Oh well, I guess that I still have a shot at being second. LOL

Thanks for the info.

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
shailey said:
DANGGITT! I was hoping to have been the first one to have cracked the throttle closing!!! I wonder how they did it without the truck throwing codes? Oh well, I guess that I still have a shot at being second. LOL

Thanks for the info.

I think they have a leg up on ya....seems that there really into Nissan's Z's. Probably same codes.....or very similar.

·
Registered
354 Posts
ok wheres the guinea pig? whos had it done and where's thier take. i literally live 5 miles away and am ready NOW for a reflash. Please any member that can give any first hand experience greatly appreciated. I would volunteer to be the first but if there's allready someone on here that can vouch for them I'm there asap.!!!

1 - 20 of 241 Posts