Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my Armada to the dealer today and had the ECU relay replaced under the recall. It was the first one they had done. Took just a few minutes.
I haven't had any problems with the relay, but I wanted to get the updated relay.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
SCR38, would you mind taking a macro Photo of the Relay so we can all know for a fact, what Relay is the latest? I'd like to be able to read the print on it. A Nissan Part Number would be handy info too. Congrats on the new Relay.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I did not get the recall letter yet.

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SCR38, would you mind taking a macro Photo of the Relay so we can all know for a fact, what Relay is the latest? I'd like to be able to read the print on it. A Nissan Part Number would be handy info too. Congrats on the new Relay.
No way for me to get a picture unless I remove the relay. It was installed by the dealer.
The part number on the paperwork is 284B7-CW29E.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Thank you!

That appears to be a fresh number, the quest continues. Looking to learn the whole story on this....

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Were letters sent out on this yet?

·
Registered
343 Posts
I haven't yet received my recall notice. My guess is that Nissan will mail out the notices in increments so as to not overwhelm the dealers with a flood of recall notice mailings.

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No need to wait for the letter, just go to the dealer.
The recall is NHTSA Campaign ID Number 10v517000.
It covers units made from 6/23/03 to 6/16/06.
The recall includes Armada, Titan, QX56, and the 05-06 Frontier, Pathfinder and Xterra.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts