Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i need urgent help,my parklamp fuse keep blowing due to a shortage,when the technician fixed that my engine won't rev past 1200 rpm,thanks in advance.:love-sick-big:

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
sounds like you are in limp mode

·
Registered
334 Posts
reset your computer ECM look it up several differant posts on that got one on utube also disconnect battery? not sure on that one, try it why not? got to go Blue Angles in town!

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
1122 is Electronic Throttle Function; 0102 is Mass Air Flow sensor circuit; 1124 is Electronic Throttle Motor Power.
You have a fuse or fuses blown or problems with wiring to the throttle control and/or MAF sensor.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1122 is Electronic Throttle Function; 0102 is Mass Air Flow sensor circuit; 1124 is Electronic Throttle Motor Power.
You have a fuse or fuses blown or problems with wiring to the throttle control and/or MAF sensor.
Thank you for your reply,all fuses good,do you know which relay controls the throttle motor? i have a feeling thats the problem.

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Did you check fuse #52, a 20 amp, located in the IPDM?
The throttle motor relay is internal in the IPDM. It is not one of the plug in relays that you see when the cover is removed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts