Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so my battery cable wouldn't stay connected over long periods of time and would wiggle loose. I would put it back it place and start it back up with no problem (positive terminal) Last night when it happened again, I turned the truck back on but now all of a sudden (while in park) the engine will rev non stop from 1900 to 2400 rpm's, when put in drive the thing wants to just take off on it's own. So far here's what I've done to try and correct it with zero luck. Cleaned the MAF with the correct cleaner, cleaned the throttle body and also did all the resets. Still doing it. When I went to Advanced to get the cleaners the one guy was a nissan teacher and thought the same thing as my brother and I, that it was the Idle Air Controller. He ran the test and it came up idle control issue.
Has anyone else had an issue like this? If so what was the problem?? I literally am just getting my business off the ground after a layoff and had to cancel appointments due to this. I'm so screwed right now. I need some help pretty bad!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts