Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, this is a testament to the finest service anyone, anywhere, could receive from any business.
http://myworld.ebay.com/overstockaccessoriesonline

I purchased a trifold tonneau for the bed of my CC from this business on ebay.
With free shipping you would think it would come on a slow boat from China, but noooo, it came via Fedex in 2 days. My son and I went out and put it on in a very careful manner. It was out of square. I immediately messaged this business and they assured me that it was extremely unusual for it to happen. They told me to box it back up and it would be picked up. No papers to sign, no numbers to call. BAM, it was picked up by Fedex the next day. That day a new one was reshipped. Two days later, BAM, there was the new one!
I just put it on and it is perfect.
Although he does not post who makes these trifolds, it is THE major manufacturer of trifolds with full warranty. I knew this though before I got it by the pictures of the clamping system.
I can not express my amazement enough about the service I received from this guy.

If any of you would like a trifold, this IS the cheapest, high quality Professionally built (hint hint) tonno there is and THE business to buy it from.

Overstockaccessoriesonline, DOOD, you ROCK!
:thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
60 Posts
good to know, might have to get one myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts