Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lovin this site! Any idea who has the best prices on exhaust. I 'm thinking about the FM, maybe 70, I like the dual out the back look. I am concerned the 50's will be too loud. I have heard the sound clips, I want the growl on acceleration but not too loud while cruisin, Is the highway noise much diff btn the 50 and 70's. If not I may go with the 50. Thanks Mike

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Hey man,

If I'm not mistaken, M4ck has 50's in duals and Baja220 has 70's in duals. Don't know how you'd compare them though.

There's a couple of others that have the FM's. Maybe they can chime in here and help you out.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Got my Flowmaster 70 cat back kit from summitracing.com for $417 with free shipping. Retail price with shipping if I had bought directly from Flowmaster would have been about $730. Part number at summit is FLO-17406. See the link in my sig for additional info on the exhaust.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
I have the 50 series dual in/out. I love the sound. Its nice and throaty on take off. At hwy speeds its toned down and I dont even notice it anymore. I kinda wish it was a little louder now. But thats just me.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Definately check out Caltitan's link to the video clip of the Flowmaster kit. It changed my life..... :lol: !! Should get mine by the end of the month. Can't beat that price, either.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Had a guy in my hometown give me a quote of 250.00 for a exhaust job. Dual Flowmaster American Thunder series, 2-1/2" SS pipe (I think that was the size), 3" SS Rolled edge tips, and lifetime warranty. Will be visiting him this spring.

·
Registered
162 Posts
can you post soem clips (sound/video) of your 50 series, im more interested in that muffler than the 70 series. o and im gonna run the Volant Ram Air box + Flowmaster Dual Exhaust 70-series, by my parents 2nite over dinner. my excuse is gonna be "guys ill get up to 4 MPG over stock with these basic mods"...hehehhe. :-D!! aww man, sry i hvnt posted, tax season is insane. l8er guys thx in advance

1 - 7 of 7 Posts