Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a newbie here and I love all of the info. on the forum. I am not nearly as knowledgable and handy as most of the people on the site, so I have a newbie question. What would be a recommended exhaust upgrade that I could get at a local shop and have installed etc. I am looking for a performance boost and the great look and sound. I do some towing, but not alot. I know there is alot of discussion regarding this topic, but I need to find something that would be easy to find at the local shops since I do not have the patience to intall myself. Thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
depending on the skill of your local exaust shop, they could do anything you want them to. depends on how much $$$ you want to spend. i believe M4ck got his exaust custom flomaster duals out the back for $350, m4ck correct me if im wrong.
you could also just have them remove the stock muffler and replace it with a flowmaster muffler and use your stock y-pipe and tip

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
I've got allmost the same set-up at m4ck on mine also. He's got 50 series and I have 70. His is louder. Mine was about 350.00.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
SMOKEDYA2 said:
depending on the skill of your local exaust shop, they could do anything you want them to. depends on how much $$$ you want to spend. i believe M4ck got his exaust custom flomaster duals out the back for $350, m4ck correct me if im wrong.
you could also just have them remove the stock muffler and replace it with a flowmaster muffler and use your stock y-pipe and tip
You were right on everything except they exit out the sides at an angle.
M4ck

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
well if it's a new truck under warranty, and you sometimes haul around clients in it, and you just closed on a big sale, check out nismo. i'm getting mine back today, the exhaust didn't come in yesterday, and i can let you know what i think. you get it through the dealer and it maintains your warranty, also probably the tamest sound of all exhausts for not offending clients. problem is it's high, i paid an outrageous $950, which does include installation, at my dealership and that's a good price! if warranty is not a real concern and you want a mean sound, there are several good ones for about half the price of the nismo. nismo will put you in rare air though, not many folk will part with much coin. i'm sure we'll hear about it after this post.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Wow this may be the biggest thread bump yet. This thread is almost 3 years old. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts