Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kyle any thought on producing a extension harness for the primary 02 (A/F) sensors, instead of lengthing the wires that is needed for your LT headers? There has been a few members, like myself that has had problems with the extended wiring.

·
Super Moderator
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update: http://mightytitans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12612

Quote from Kyle:

OK guys...So I mentioned this in a meeting today and it is a go. Apparently our engineer's and general manager had already been working on a program for this so we should have them within the next few weeks.

·
Super Moderator
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kha4079 said:
why dont you solder the wires and use heat wrap so you wont get any water in them???
I really hated cutting up a brand new $100 5 wire A/F sensor the other day, but it fixed the SES light.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I'd even go back and redo all of mine if they make them right. Right now I'm having to fool with the rear o2 sensor wiring. My exhaust installer extended on the sensor side and I've thrown codes a few times now, but never anything consistantly. I've thrown a diff code off of a diff bank everytime. Trying to find out exactly what all must be changed to get it right!!

·
Super Moderator
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kha4079 said:
so did u solder and heat wrap them?
No, Crimp, heat shrink and electrical tape on all connections on Bank 1. Bank 2 has been done like this since the install back in Nov. 07, never had a code from Bank 2, all codes i have had was on Bank 1. I did go up in size, 14 gauge with the new wiring, less resistance in the extension.

Update from Kyle: I got a very quick explanation because we all ran off after the meeting but the engineer said that he was working on this and they will be really easy to use. And, they would be finished soon.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Toomnymods said:
knowing stillen couple weeks will translate into few years.. just like the titan radiator and the 85mm throttlebody
Don't forget about stage 3...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.