Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
i got mine used and it works just fine. its a soft cover. water only got in a few times because the corner seal failed, but i just replaced it with a small piece of foam. and it was barely any water at all. no more than an ounce or two. but no complaints from this way, other than its old and the leather is starting to tighten up.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It keeps it out fantastic when it rains.....the only thing i would recommend is getting a seal for your tailgate sides to keep it out from there.............High pressure car washes are a different story, it does alow a little spray to enter from the hinge points on mine, nothing more than a mist on the inside of the bed, not enough to worry about though.....i love mine!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It keeps it out fantastic when it rains.....the only thing i would recommend is getting a seal for your tailgate sides to keep it out from there.............High pressure car washes are a different story, it does alow a little spray to enter from the hinge points on mine, nothing more than a mist on the inside of the bed, not enough to worry about though.....i love mine!
Thanks....exactly what I wanted to know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.