Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
if this things had tires i would drive over and take them off your hands with the quickness :/
sucks for me

·
Registered
61 Posts
if i could sale my rims and tires i'd buy these quick.. i am not far from you.. right across the river in vicksburg

·
Registered
61 Posts
i'd like to get 1600. brand new they are 2000 set. only have 8000 miles on them. so basically just not getting broke in.

·
Registered
61 Posts
all you'd have to do is give me your rims plus say 1200 and we could meet halfway at a tire shop

·
Registered
61 Posts
i have the same color truck as yours..

·
Registered
61 Posts
i just posted them on craigslist so i will see if i can sale them on there.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
New offer everyone, I will trade them for a nicely used shotgun, pistol, or some type of rifle. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm getting into guns pretty hard now. I just took my conceal/carry class this weekend! Again let me know what you've got. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
894 Posts
New offer everyone, I will trade them for a nicely used shotgun, pistol, or some type of rifle. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm getting into guns pretty hard now. I just took my conceal/carry class this weekend! Again let me know what you've got. Thanks for looking.
I just hope you don't turn into a glock nut..ugh lol

GL with the sale!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Shottys and rifles are a little hard to conceal?!?...I just started getting into guns a little while ago and have a half built A/R15 and a S&W .40 pistol. GL with the sale.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys, I went skeet shooting yesterday so that's why I want a shotgun, I agree I don't think I could conceal that very well, unless I had a trench coat. Lol. I was looking at glocks, but I shot a 45c and didn't like the trigger pull on it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.