Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling a barely used Pioneer CD Player that came out of my wifes car. Model # DEH-P410UB, Plays-WMA/MP3/AAC, It also has Ipod and USB connectivity along with Sub-outputs. MFD July 2009. Also detachable face plate. Comes with everything needed for Ipod connectivity and Instruction manual. I am also including my Monster Cable 4gauge Amp power and ground wires and monster cable RCA'S. Im asking $150 + shipping. Thanks for looking.

I also have a Poweraid TBS for sale(Pictured) for $60 Shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright since you guys are twisting my arm, how about $125-SHIPPED for the radio and wires. The only reason im selling it is because she is never in her car long enough for have an aftermarket CD player. Thats why its going back to a stock radio.(Cd player retails for $190 not including the wires to hook up an ipod)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Your radio and TBS

Alright since you guys are twisting my arm, how about $125-SHIPPED for the radio and wires. The only reason im selling it is because she is never in her car long enough for have an aftermarket CD player. Thats why its going back to a stock radio.(Cd player retails for $190 not including the wires to hook up an ipod)
How about 150 for everything.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
$40.00 shipped for TBS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts