Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of running boards for sale. They came brand new with my truck when I bought it in 09. At that time the factory options were chrome and a grey. The dealership had them painted black for me. Don't have a picture to insert in this email but if you check out my profile picture you will see them installed on my truck. Asking $100. I am in Colorado Springs, CO. Willing to ship but you will pay for the cost. I am headed to Houston the first week of April if someone in that area is interested.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a set of running boards for sale. They came brand new with my truck when I bought it in 09. At that time the factory options were chrome and a grey. The dealership had them painted black for me. Don't have a picture to insert in this email but if you check out my profile picture you will see them installed on my truck. Asking $100. I am in Colorado Springs, CO. Willing to ship but you will pay for the cost. I am headed to Houston the first week of April if someone in that area is interested.
Damn, I wish they were chrome. I will be you way tomorrow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts