Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,413 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just installed the Walbro 255LPH High Pressure Pump in my 2004 4x4 LE. So far everything is working just fine. The GSS342 bolted right in. The only modification required was the replacement of some fuel line. My old pump was failing and i didn't want to replace the whole pump assembly. Pump cost $80. I'll post if any problems develope.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry, no pics. Stillen installation insructions show the pump swap pretty good. Truck is still running like a champ. No loud pump noises as in some applications. No check engine codes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a used 04-06 Stillen Supercharger that I just removed from my truck this afternoon. There are no problems with it, removed because its worth more without it at a dealership. The kit is 95% complete, which will lack the stillen supplied fuel pump ($80-$120), and the extra bolts that will be involved with the horn and oil cooler relocation brackets. All wiring for the plug-n-play piggy back is intact, however I suspect whomever buys might actually go the Uprev route, which would actually negate that fact of not having a fuel pump. The conversion would entail installing larger main fuel injectors, 255 walbro pump and tuning with Uprev. The conversion is actually affordable and logical, espacially when you figure Im only asking $2200. Not too bad when you figure the orignal cost was $6,500 + install. It would be best to sell locally, but I will box it up and ship at buyers expense.

The kit had been installed for roughly 37,000 miles. Installed at 14,000 and removed today at just under 51,000. Also the updated bar and plate intercooler was recently installed at around 47,000.

Also, just to note, this kit CAN be installed onto 07+ with the use of the new idler pulley brackets. They just used a different setup to accomodate the VVT timing chain covers. Of course those pieces would have to be purchased from Stillen.
Is the super charger still for sale

41 - 47 of 47 Posts