Note: Torque in step 6 should be in/lbs, not ft/lbs.mdinkle said:Here's what the book says:
Bleeding Brake System EFS003O4
While bleeding, pay attention to master cylinder fluid level.
1. Turn ignition switch OFF and disconnect ABS actuator and electric unit (control unit) connector or battery
2. Connect a vinyl tube to the rear right bleed valve.
3. Fully depress brake pedal 4 to 5 times.
4. With brake pedal depressed, loosen bleed valve to let the air out, and then tighten it immediately.
5. Repeat steps 3, 4 until no more air comes out.
6. Tighten bleed valve to the specified torque. 69 ft lbs.
7. Repeat steps 2 through 6, with master cylinder reservoir tank filled at least half way, bleeding air in order
from the front left, rear left, and front right bleed valves.
Hope this helps.