Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say bye to everybody on CT. I just traded in my girl. One of he worst feelings ever, more than the day I sold my boat. She was the first thing I bought when I graduated College back in 03. The reason for the trade was that I'm expecting another son in a week or two and the Titan will not be comfortable for us. There is only so much room in a King Cab and when it rains you can't put strollers in the back. Our 4 door only holds so much too. You put a stroller in the trunk and that's pretty much all you can fit. Its a small trunk. I did mange to stick with Nissan and actually call this the cousin to the Titan. I picked up an 09 Armada for my wife to drive and I'm suck with the car. Its only been 4 days without my truck but it sucks. The Armada is nothing like the Titan, I don't care what anyone says. On offense who loves there Armada but they probably didn't have a Titan to begin with. So long guys.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Early congratulations on the upcoming birth of your son. Did you consider putting a toneau cover or shell on the bed? The Armada is a good truck too. Lots of opportunities for mods there.

I can sympathize with you. I had to trade in my '91 CRX when my first son was born. :baby: Gads, I miss that car. :heul-big:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Sorry to hear and congrats on the new addition. I actually have 3 kids with a loaded pro4x and all fit comfortably and the tv helps. As far as the stroller and such I have a lockable lid for the bed. My Titan actually is better in some ways like going to outings like my sons baseball games because of things like chairs, cooler, equipment, etc.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I had two Titans before my Armada. A KC that just was not big enough, then a CC that worked until the 4th kid came strolling along. It was the worst day ever trading in the CC Titan for an Armada, but now, I would never go back. It's just a matter of opinion :)

Good luck,

·
Registered
97 Posts
I had two Titans before my Armada. A KC that just was not big enough, then a CC that worked until the 4th kid came strolling along. It was the worst day ever trading in the CC Titan for an Armada, but now, I would never go back. It's just a matter of opinion :)

Good luck,
I believe with the 4th this definately is a must having the 3rd row. I'm trying to get the Mrs. to trade in her G35 for an Armada(the best of both) since tech. we have a 4th being our great dane.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
truck versus new born

No contest-do what you need to have a child and be comfortable carry your herd around.

You can always come on back and buy a Titan.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Yea you have to do what you have to do, is differant then a Titan but, it has the same basic mechanicals and shortened Titan frame just has IRS.

·
Registered
64 Posts
sorry for the sad news...
congrats on the good news....

i feel your pain as i just parted w/ a 7 yr. diesel and got me a titan..which i am now learning to deal with..

remember: it is just a truck and family comes first!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts