Nissan Titan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today until February 20th, the contest will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own Titan. Previous winners may re-submit, however they cannot use the same pictures. Better yet, read the rules of the ROTM contest first.

From February 21st - 28th a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the February 2012 winner!

The prize:

The February 2012 Truck of the Month Winner will be featured on the homepage during the month of March 2012.

Let's see whatcha got!

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Meh.....I'll pull this oldy back out just for kicks..

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great Pics Posted, I Have A Feeling This Is Gonna Be A Tight Vote!!!!

Who's Got More Great Pics To Submit? Let's Get Em Entered For February's TOTM!

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
ladies and gentlemen, we have a contender......

·
Registered
122 Posts
lol...would be nice to win. i always hear nothing but compliments on it...def feel it would be a totm worthy truck. and i didnt even list the things ive done to it. haha

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
lol...would be nice to win. i always hear nothing but compliments on it...def feel it would be a totm worthy truck. and i didnt even list the things ive done to it. haha
what camera did you use to take those pics? the definition is awsome.

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great photo's guys/gals, thanks for all the great submissions this month!!!

The submission thread is now closed. I will get the Voting/Poll thread up this evening.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.