Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really a new member but havent been on here for a year or so and figured I might as well start at the begining again. On 6-30-10 I rolled over 97,500 miles on my 07 KC titan and stopped by the dealership and picked up 2010 CC Galaxy Black. Hope its as good to me as my other one was.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Congrats on the new T and welcome back.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome back, I'm only at 48K on my 05, I guess I need to drive it some more.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah sometimes I think maybe I drive too much. I've had my new truck for less than six weeks and already have over 4000 miles on it.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Hows the mileage on the new one? It looks like you don't have the big tow now as you did before. I'm curious if thiers any differance.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes my 07 had the big tow and this one doesnt. As far as the MPG's go My 07 didnt have the onboard comp. but from my calculations over about 90,000 miles I got an average of about 15.6 in the 07 with big tow. So far with about the same driving habits I am showing aroung 15.4 average on the onboard comp in the 2010 non big tow. but havent checked it with the trusty calculator. Also dont know if it because of not having the lower gears or not but seems quite a bit slower.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.