Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the truck a little over a month ago and I'm not digging it for some reason. Just wondering if anyone would be interested in getting a good deal on a new truck.

2010 Smoke CC 4x4, black N-fab steps, SE value package (6 disc, 8-way power driver seat, leather wrapped steering wheel, leather shift knob, back up sensors, captains chairs, Titan floor mats, etc), Nissan bug shield, 2100 miles. Asking $26k. Email my gmail at [email protected] with questions. I'm located in Milwaukee WI.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
You probably won't get that much. I got my 2010 Pro4X 4x4 CC Titan with the same options and Util package, rockford, for $29,2k. Good luck though on your sale. Titan is a nice truck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do people get deals like that? the PRO4X truck at the lot had a $40k price tag on it. What is a fair price for it? NADA says that clean trade is $28.7 and retail is $33k. I know I can't use that as gospel, but I didn't think that these trucks had that terrible of resale.

·
Registered
22 Posts
How do people get deals like that? the PRO4X truck at the lot had a $40k price tag on it. What is a fair price for it? NADA says that clean trade is $28.7 and retail is $33k. I know I can't use that as gospel, but I didn't think that these trucks had that terrible of resale.
End of year discounts are heavy on 2010s. Mine was MSRP at 39k, and got it for 29,2k. 5500 off from Nissan and $5k the dealer took additional off. It's with any car. Last year models have huge clearance tags, that drops the resale down.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's what I was worried about. And I, with my luck, probably bought mine a week too early. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Yeah it depends on where you are too. Here in NY, you won't get a $40k Titan for $10k off. No way no how. I think when I bought my PRO-4X, the sticker was like $39,600 and I got about 5k or so off. And that was really working at it. All trucks resale suck, but it you have a 4X4 and live in a snowy area, this is the time to get top dollar. Good luck and I hope you find something that suits you better.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Put a lift on it and keep it. Good luck. Nice truck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts