Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided I needed to add my flaps back on my truck in addition to my Bushwacker fender flares. I screwed up and bought a set of flaps off a non locker box truck, so I could only do the front.

If your going to do this mod, take your time, make small cuts and keep checking the fit. First remove the flare and install the flap on the truck. Then mark the area of the flare you will need to cut. In the pics, you will see initial marking, then first cut, then final product of the flare. You will also see where you need to cut the flaps

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Looks good BiXLL. I guess you're out hunting for the rear flaps now.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Bill very good work man. Looks great. Now if they will just make some Bushwackers for my non side box XE I will be happy.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Very nice. Good work Bill. How about a pic where we can see more of the truck around it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Caltitan said:
Very nice. Good work Bill. How about a pic where we can see more of the truck around it?
Oh man, you gonna make me wash the entire truck instead of just that little area??? :cry:

I'll take some tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
LOL - You just detailed that one wheel for the pic? So you have one clean wheel and three dirty ones? I understand how hard it is to do the wheels, I just detailed my wheels Saturday afternoon, and sure enough, it rained Sunday night as I was driving and they look like [email protected] now. At least they looked good when I was showing off my Titan to the superbowl party crowd at my brother's place.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Caltitan said:
LOL - You just detailed that one wheel for the pic? So you have one clean wheel and three dirty ones? I understand how hard it is to do the wheels, I just detailed my wheels Saturday afternoon, and sure enough, it rained Sunday night as I was driving and they look like [email protected] now. At least they looked good when I was showing off my Titan to the superbowl party crowd at my brother's place.
NO, LOL, I was just kidding! :roll:

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
Hey BiXLL, I may have to try that if I get the fender flares. Are yours the extend-a-fender? Whatdya use to cut em with?

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
Bushwacker should come up with some flaps to fit with the flares :idea:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Looks really good Bill. I love the look of the flares against the smoke color. Good contrast. By the way, what brand step rails do you have?

·
Registered
218 Posts
BiXLL said:
They are the Challanger Tube Steps, made by Mapp.
Thank you sir.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Alright Bill, feel free to slap me anytime here. Where did you get the Mapp Challenger Tube Step Rails for the Titan? I've been checkin websites, and when you check for make and model, there is no Titan :evil: Tax return is coming and I'm getting the Volant CAI, and either the step rails, or brush guard. Just need a little assist here, thats all.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Looks good BiXLL. I put my flares on this past Friday. I was impressed with Bushwackers quality! :) I haven't decided if I want to use the mud flaps or not. I think I will probley keep mine off for now. But I will hang onto them incase I change my mind. 8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
USMCUglyAngel said:
Alright Bill, feel free to slap me anytime here. Where did you get the Mapp Challenger Tube Step Rails for the Titan? I've been checkin websites, and when you check for make and model, there is no Titan :evil: Tax return is coming and I'm getting the Volant CAI, and either the step rails, or brush guard. Just need a little assist here, thats all.
I got mine from Garage Toys. This place has a better price though.
http://www.rockymountainsusp.com/Nerf_SideBars_MP.htm#Challenger
scroll about half way down, there is a yellow truck showing them mounted.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QWIKWHIP said:
Looks good BiXLL. I put my flares on this past Friday. I was impressed with Bushwackers quality! :) I haven't decided if I want to use the mud flaps or not. I think I will probley keep mine off for now. But I will hang onto them incase I change my mind. 8)
I bet you end up doing this. The build up of snow and road splash was too much for me to bear! Much more then when the flaps were on.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Bill, you are the man. Again thanks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts