Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
SHIFT_Track_ADDICT
5,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I decided since quite a few keep pm'ing me about vids I decided to make a few of me in "Full Street Trim" I know thier are those out there that still think I'm going to smoke my trans.. well this is for you!! :bangit:
Weather kinda sucked at the track worst thing was humidity and the wind.. 15mph sustaind headwind with up to 20mph gusts all night long, didnt stay but for maybe 2 hrs cause it just got annoying

NO MUSIC VIDEO

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Nice vid, liked the comments being included about the wheel spin too.

·
Registered
334 Posts
That looks like fun , and I don't hear your tranny slipping hahahaha and dont really care that thing moves. seeing your truck makes me wish I would have got a 2 wheel king cab But the 4 WD has saved me a few times. but hay don't the 22's slow you down some?

·
SHIFT_Track_ADDICT
5,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks like fun , and I don't hear your tranny slipping hahahaha and dont really care that thing moves. seeing your truck makes me wish I would have got a 2 wheel king cab But the 4 WD has saved me a few times. but hay don't the 22's slow you down some?
yea im figuring atleast .5 and i lose 4mph in trap speed from what i achieved on slicks before last july.. i got a [email protected] on slicks.. and managed a [email protected] on 22" foose rims and street tires with a horrendous head wind..

I'll be going back to the track again this fall with slicks to try for 11's once i install the checkvalve so i can get boost right off the line instead of having to wait 45-50 feet for the turbo to spool

·
Registered
756 Posts
Nice vid...but I thought you were selling the Beast.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Im glad you haven't yet. yeah its mean to say, but i don't want to see that truck going to somebody that couldn't take care of it. you've done alot to it. love the vid by the way.

·
SHIFT_Track_ADDICT
5,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im glad you haven't yet. yeah its mean to say, but i don't want to see that truck going to somebody that couldn't take care of it. you've done alot to it. love the vid by the way.
thanks.. :)
im going to get it into the high 11's then work on finances and start saving for a house this 945.00 bucks a month for a 2 bedroom apt is a ripoff

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
yes it is.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Great Video as usual!!! I'm glad you decided to keep it for a while!

That is expensive for a 1BD!

·
SHIFT_Track_ADDICT
5,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great Video as usual!!! I'm glad you decided to keep it for a while!

That is expensive for a 1BD!
i have a 2 bedroom.. my apt in fayetteville n.c. was 625.00 for 1025sqft.. costs 350.00 bucks more to live in texas for 30sqft. less
kinda retarded but ohh well funny thing is over half of the apts here are vacant in my complex seems like the management would get a clue and lower thier prices..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ummm... I can help ya out some. I could buy those headers back from ya. =) Should have never let those go. Nice job with the turbo T btw.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Nice video Chris. Glad to see she is running lean and mean.

·
CTs Little Chihuahua
5,285 Posts
wow chris u need slicks, for that much hp/tq you should be running 12 flat -11.7 @ 110-114 mph good runs though :) u need to look for a better apt. im paying 675 a month for a 2 bedroom here in houston :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts