Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys here it is. You all were probably wondering if I even had a Titan. Sorry for the crappy picture quality, had to take it with my camera phone. I tried to clean it up some in Image Editor but I'm not sure what everything did. But hopefully this will do her enough justice. (It is Canteen by the way.)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
looks good man, those pics realy arent that bad for a camera phone

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Time for that Titan to have a bath...lol. People might think the same of me, of course I am hoping this is the week I get her back from the shop. We'll see.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SimplyTitan said:
Time for that Titan to have a bath...lol. People might think the same of me, of course I am hoping this is the week I get her back from the shop. We'll see.

Think I'll wait for a few days. supposed to stop raining. Besides I think they look just as good dirty as they do clean. It stays that way alot of the time. Have a 5 mile rock road commute 7 days a week.

·
Registered
493 Posts
YOU DAMB SKIPPY, JUST LIKE FAST DIRTY WOMEN, YOU CLEAN THEM UP AND EVERYONE WANTS SOME... 8)

AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dirty TITAN, **** SLurP ! ****

Now thats SEXY !!!!!

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
FlatBlack said:
YOU DAMB SKIPPY, JUST LIKE FAST DIRTY WOMEN, YOU CLEAN THEM UP AND EVERYONE WANTS SOME... 8)

AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dirty TITAN, **** SLurP ! ****

Now thats SEXY !!!!!

Okay, FlatBlack.....repeat after me:

"Hello, my name is FlatBlack....and I'm addicted to my Titan. And I've got IT REAL BAD." :lol: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts