Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of tonight, I am a new Titan owner. Bought a 2005 Radiant Silver XE CC with preferred package, bedliner, bed extender and floor mats. Paid 24,000, which seems to be close to invoice according to Edmunds. I couldn't be happier. Truck rides great and has LOTS of power! I've been lurking here for a while and I can't thank you guys enough for all the helpful posts that helped me decide what I wanted and what to look for when purchasing. I look forward to posting some pics of my new toy in the near future.

Keep up the good work!

Titans Rule!!!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
glad to see you picked one up and good choice if ido say so myself :D

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Welcome, JC. You'll love it more as time goes on.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I hope your Titan owning experience is as nice as mine has been. Bought mine in June and it still feels new to me. 8)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Welcome,and good luck with your new toy!!!

Gregg

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I like the silver color. The black looks good too, but my last truck was black and I was ready for a change. I actually would have bought the Sedona color if they had it for 2005. I thought that was a cool color that had a very different look to it. I ended up buying the XE because it didn't have the chrome front, which is a little too flashy for me. I'm kinda like m4ck, I'm going for the black/silver combo look.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
jc said:
Yeah, I like the silver color. The black looks good too, but my last truck was black and I was ready for a change. I actually would have bought the Sedona color if they had it for 2005. I thought that was a cool color that had a very different look to it. I ended up buying the XE because it didn't have the chrome front, which is a little too flashy for me. I'm kinda like m4ck, I'm going for the black/silver combo look.
I realy think all the colors look good I just said silver was the best because that's the color of mine. Black looks so gooood on a Titan, just wish I had the time to keep one of those clean. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts