Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It only took me like all day. This is only because I am on call and for some reason I got an way more calls then usual. I like the way it looks. I am going to post some pics after I start this thread, everytime I try to post them now my IE keeps crashing.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pieces per install.

Pre install sorting parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Starting the install

Here are the install pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The finished product

Here are some of the pics if the cover installed and a couple of the different configs you can do.

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If there are any other angles you would like to see just let me know.

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
NICE POST!!!! If anyone who has the ARE or other hard covers can post similar photos, that would be incredibly helpful. Nice job. Looks great!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks,

FC, I have not had much of a chance to drive being on call. I also did the K&N filter and airbox mod. That sure did make a huge difference. I like how accessible the back still is. I think I might have to take it off if I want to put my bike in the bed. I think it really cleaned up the backend. Plus in April I am making a long arse trek. From Seattle to Ohio for a wedding. I will have to see how it protects the bed and let everyone know what I think of the cover.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh ya one other thing if I were to do it again I would probably do a chauk line to get the seals on straighter the manufacture suggest using masking tape and that was what I used.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
That fits in the utli track? You no longer can use your extender or divider with that can you?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Bill,
I have the k-cover and I still use both extender and divider. For extender, I cut the last bracket shown in his pics in half(it is a wide bracket, more wide then needed) and now the divider flips back to it normal length. For divider, it sits right behind first brackets and it flush with hinge line if the most forward panel. I love it here as it now makes a sort of forward tool box. Otherwise, you open the front panel and the divider is making a "box" out of that area. Actually the extender does sort of same thing in rear so you kind of have a forward and aft tool box. 8)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ya Bixll what he said. I could not answer that question. Only because I don't have either of the those accs.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks for posting so much info

Thanks for doing a great job on your post. It's really going to help me finalize my decision for a cover.

I keep going back and forth. I'd like to put my hands on one before dropping the credit card number on the web.

John

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
Re: Thanks for posting so much info

AkAirman said:
Thanks for doing a great job on your post. It's really going to help me finalize my decision for a cover.

I keep going back and forth. I'd like to put my hands on one before dropping the credit card number on the web.

John
I got to see one Fri!!! I'm going back and forth between the K-Cover and the Access. The K-Cover looks good in person and like MikeZ said, you can make little trunks in there w/ the divider and extender. I'm leaning towards the K-Cover.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts