Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
damn those are some good #'s with the NOS. how big of a jet are you using on the NOS to get 100 extra hp to the wheels? can we see the dyno graphs?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Banks cat-back, resonator mid-pipes removed and Moroso 3" spiral flows in their place, drop-in K&N air filter.

I put a 50hp shot according to the various charts and caculators I've been using but it really responded well to it to the tune of almost 100hp. (39N, 22F)

I've had problems posting the graph but it is over at titan talk.
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18365&page=4&pp=15

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
wow just looked at the graph 8O 8) is an intake in your future? bet it would give another 10 hp and 20 ftlbs. onto those numbers. some headers ontop of that and youll have the first titan in the 400 horse club, your still probably the only 300 horse titan anyway :D

·
Registered
791 Posts
the_head said:
Here's the beef.

264hp/ 322 tq

362hp/ 412 tq with nitrous
Those numbers are awesome! I love how some vehicles respond exceptionally well to a shot of bottle. People don't realize that the biggest gain with NOS is the torque. I once had a 1995 Suzuki Esteem (probably never heard of it) with a 50 shot of nitrous. With an intake and exhaust it would run in the 16.50's normally aspirated all day and night. Not bad for a 4 door 1.6L 4 banger. With the 50 shot I had a best 14.99 and consistent 15.20's. Have you noticed any ill effects with the NOS on your Titan??? Are you running a wet or dry system? If it's wet, where are you getting your fuel enrichment source? What kit are your running? Part #? Sorry for all the questions but I love this stuff.

·
Registered
791 Posts
SMOKEDYA2 said:
wow just looked at the graph 8O 8) is an intake in your future? bet it would give another 10 hp and 20 ftlbs. onto those numbers. some headers ontop of that and youll have the first titan in the 400 horse club, your still probably the only 300 horse titan anyway :D
Ironically, Nitrous makes the biggest gains on stock vehicles. I would venture to say that with a free flowing intake and headers he would not see as big of gains from the NOS. Normally aspirated numbers would undoubtedly increase though. JMHO

·
Registered
791 Posts
the_head said:
Here's the beef.

264hp/ 322 tq

362hp/ 412 tq with nitrous
Any pictures of your setup? PLEEEEEEASSSEEEE???

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Email or PM me if you just have to see pics.
I installed a Volant today but it'll be a bit before I can get to the track or the dyno - been tied up with things.

It's a wet setup. I modified a stock fuel hose to accomodate a fitting to feed the fuel solenoid. No ill effects, even when I was trying to stuff more nitrous in there thinking I was just at a 50hp shot...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts