Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I got a call this afternoon from the dealer that said they just got in the truck that I was ordering from a dealership three states away. Two hours later the truck was delivered to my office from 50 miles away from the dealership and the deal has been made. After weeks of following this site and battling with one back dealer to another, I can finally stop having my wife be mad because now I have a reason to be on this site. Thanks for all the help and suggestions throughout! By the way, I LOVE MY TITAN!!! My new baby has a born on date on the VIN tag of 02/05. Zero miles until the internet sales manager brought it to me, so no nonserious test drivers that want to blast the engine before it is properly broken in. Thanks again and talk to you all again soon.

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Congrats on the new truck!! This site is amazing isn't it!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome to the family. What model,color,options etc.?
Enjoy!!!

Clint

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Welcome. I'm getting crap for being on here, too, but this is the only place where others appreciate Titan stuff. When I show her stuff for the truck, I get a non-committal "Okay. If that's what you want". Not all of us are lucky enough to have a MrsM4ck or MrsJetTech. Come share with us, friend. (Of course, I give her grief about her "Stamping" internet groups, too, so I guess it evens out.)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I know you will enjoy it. What did you get?

I get it for being on here too, but she likes the truck as much as I do, and she gets to drive it during the week. I usually take a few minutes at work to login (like now).

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got a 05 CC LE--Smoke Exterior--Steel Leather Interior with floor console, DVD Player, Bed extender, Off Road package, "Little Tow" with big tow mirrors and battery, with about $500 worth of accessories thrown in for me. All in all only three words can be said.....I LOVE IT!!!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I concur with the other fellas here, I get crap every day for being on here. I try to check the board at work to minimize the harrasment, then when I get home I work on it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts