Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my system complete. I have 4 8" Audiobahn 800Q's in a ported box under the rear seat. 12001DT (1200rms 1 ohm load for subs) 1004DP (300rmsx4 1 ohm load for highs) Audiobahn amps. 2 sets of Audiobahn ACIS62 componet set speakers. Audiobahn AEQ-7 pre-amp, and to complete it the Pioneer Avic-N1 deck. Also added the Crimestopper Informer II.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Its beautiful man. Looks great. Love the way your personalized it as well. The "U" looks really cool on it. So hows it sound?
m4ck

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It sounds really clear, and gives me the thump I was used to in my other car. A sound clip would not do it justice, it has to be heard in person.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
I have a 10 inch Infinity I am putting in mine this week. Keeping the rest stock for now till I have the cash. I have an old Kicker amp that will push it fine so Im going to put a downline converter in off the back speakers to get signal to the amp. I was planning on adding another 10 eventually and a larger box. I think 4 x 8 inch speakers might hit a little better though. Especially in a King Cab. What do you think.
M4ck

·
Registered
2 Posts
System looks great how did you mount the amps in the rear wanting to do so myself have any measurements of your box under the seat .I have a king cab iand it looks tight behind the seats. Great job it looks bad :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
very nice system, looks very thorough. the box and its covering look really meticulous and the U is insane, haha. ur definitely a fan, i wouldnt put a teams emblem on anything unless i was the coach or something!!get a sound clip, id luv to hear it. i bet that thing could set off a few car alarms! lol, good luck and enjoy your system!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
that setup looks like something right out of a magazine 8) , its f**king awesome :!:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts