Discussion Starter #1
Added a 3” lift
33” Toyo
20x9.5 moto wheels
Steelcraft steps
Light bar
Custom Graphics
Stereo upgrades

I was recently rear ended by someone with no insurance which caused about $12,000 worth of damage will be redoing the bedside graphics and changing them up.

Happy New Year!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Added a 3” lift
33” Toyo
20x9.5 moto wheels
Steelcraft steps
Light bar
Custom Graphics
Stereo upgrades

I was recently rear ended by someone with no insurance which caused about $12,000 worth of damage will be redoing the bedside graphics and changing them up.

Happy New Year!
Truck looks great!!!! What lift kit did you use? did you notice a big change in the ride? What size rims and do you get any rubbing?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the compliment! I went with the 3” Rough Country Lift. I went the cheaper option since I own several vehicles currently working on my camaro.
The ride is great no issues.
I went with a 20x9.5 rim with a 20 offset but do not quote me on the offset. I get some slight rubbing when the wheel is turned all the way. I hope this info helps any of you trying to decide on tire and lift size combos

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you for the compliment! I went with the 3” Rough Country Lift. I went the cheaper option since I own several vehicles currently working on my camaro.
The ride is great no issues.
I went with a 20x9.5 rim with a 20 offset but do not quote me on the offset. I get some slight rubbing when the wheel is turned all the way. I hope this info helps any of you trying to decide on tire and lift size combos
I think I may do 4” to avoid the rub, wonder if tire would look a bit small? Or maybe 9” wide rim would do it on the 3” lift. I’ll let you know which way I go tomorrow.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I may do 4” to avoid the rub, wonder if tire would look a bit small? Or maybe 9” wide rim would do it on the 3” lift. I’ll let you know which way I go tomorrow.
I am sure with a 4” lift you shouldnt have any issues with rubbing. Like I said mine is minimal.
the offset will make a huge difference as well on your rim as far as rubbing too

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think it's funny that you say you are finished with mods. Hahaha, tell yourself whatever you need to.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh trust me I am finished. I have owned several Jeep’s etc and know the rabbit hole you can go down. I have a new Camaro to play with now :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts