Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, this is the first time I've been here and from what I can tell there is a lot of really useful info. So I signed up. My name is Brad, I'm from Colorado and I have a Silver '04 Titan LE, 4x4 Off Road, Pop. Package, Big Tow, Captain Chairs and all the other little goodies. I look forward to sharing pic's and whatever info I can with everyone.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome aboard make sure you add your pictures to the gallery. Always nice to see new members joining in.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Welcome! Join in and share your experiances with us.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Welcome aboard, Brad! Enjoy your Titan and keep us posted with anything you do to it. If you have any questions, just ask.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hey Brad. That screen name is the Best LOL!!!!

Today I learned from Club Titan:

What 'BLING' means (thanks to BiXLL) it's a good thing to know bling.

I also just now figured out that the moderators probably aren't really working in shifts :idea:

That's good because I was thinking you guys/(gals?) would always be squabbling over who got stuck with the graveyard :D

Chief

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Chief said:
I also just now figured out that the moderators probably aren't really working in shifts :idea:

That's good because I was thinking you guys/(gals?) would always be squabbling over who got stuck with the graveyard :D

Chief
Actually, we're on here nearly anytime of the day/night.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
welcome, and lets see your bling bling

1 - 8 of 8 Posts