Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 06 Titan 4 dr. It has 108k miles. I don't know much about it. I've owned Ford and Dodge trucks. I've heard the Titan is a good truck. It will be used on my farm most of the time. Looking to get Bullydog gt.& exhaust. I will tow a 40 hp tractor sometimes so a little power
will help.
Looking foward to learning about my truck and getting to know members.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I bought a 06 Titan 4 dr. It has 108k miles. I don't know much about it. I've owned Ford and Dodge trucks. I've heard the Titan is a good truck. It will be used on my farm most of the time. Looking to get Bullydog gt.& exhaust. I will tow a 40 hp tractor sometimes so a little power
will help.
Looking foward to learning about my truck and getting to know members.
Hey buddy, welcome! You would do yourself a favor and keep and eye out for some small items that could cause you some issues with these first gens. 1, if the rear differential hasnt been replaced, keep an eye out for leaking axle seals. 2, if the transmission cooler lines still have the original clamps on the lines, change them to clamps. 3. its not matter of if your radiator plastic end caps will crack but when.
The BD tuner is great for what it does in regards to readouts and real time data (I still use mine) but, outside of removing the wide open throttle you will likely not recognize any performance difference. I highly recommend the Uprev tune. I wish I had done it years ago. You get a custom map and will see noticeable gains and gas mileage or both if you choose. The BD GT tuner runs $3-400 and Uprev is $600.

Anyway, that is my two cents after owning this truck since 2006.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts