Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to clear up some space in my garage, and considering I don't plan on going back to stock anytime soon, this stuff HAS to go! Items are from a 2006 2WD CC SE and all items are in perfect working condition and were only removed to be replaced with better/aftermarket parts.

*PICS WILL BE UP ASAP*

OEM Headlamps (L+R), Low Beams not included- $100 FIRM

OEM Bed Extender- $45 OBO (Pick-Up Only)

OEM AM/FM/6CD (Non-RF) Radio/Faceplate- $50 OBO

OEM Exhaust (Cut ~5" before Muffler)- $50 OBO (Pick-Up Only)

Shipping is not included and I am located in Bradenton, FL. I understand I am a newcomer here so some people might be weary to deal with me but I have absolutely no problem meeting in person to complete a deal. I have been an active member in other communities since who knows when and you can look me up on tamparacing.com under "Chris C." and/or BimmerForums.com under "ChrisC" see you have nothing to worry about!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Trying to clear up some space in my garage, and considering I don't plan on going back to stock anytime soon, this stuff HAS to go! Items are from a 2006 2WD CC SE and all items are in perfect working condition and were only removed to be replaced with better/aftermarket parts.

*PICS WILL BE UP ASAP*

OEM Headlamps (L+R), Low Beams not included- $100 FIRM

OEM Bed Extender- $45 OBO (Pick-Up Only)

OEM AM/FM/6CD (Non-RF) Radio/Faceplate- $50 OBO

OEM Exhaust (Cut ~5" before Muffler)- $50 OBO (Pick-Up Only)

Shipping is not included and I am located in Bradenton, FL. I understand I am a newcomer here so some people might be weary to deal with me but I have absolutely no problem meeting in person to complete a deal. I have been an active member in other communities since who knows when and you can look me up on tamparacing.com under "Chris C." and/or BimmerForums.com under "ChrisC" see you have nothing to worry about!
Intersted. How far is Bradenton from fort lauderdale?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.