Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I scoured this site for answers diagrams what have you and came up short. Googled and found nothing I was looking for. Same with you tube. So Heres my problem.

I bought the truck a month ago used. It has aftermarket fog lights where factory ones should be in the end caps. The dealer said "they dont work, we cant figure out how to turn them on."

I found a push button switch under the dash and noticed it had an either green or red LED light. I pushed it but nothing happened. So on the way home I stopped in daytona for gas and when i got out of the truck i noticed they were on. "what a bunch of idiots!" I thought. That was the last time I have ever seen those things on.

I noticed the red/green led in the switch doesnt even work anymore. So I thought it was a bad switch. I cut the cord to the switch (black wire with a red and a white wire in the middle.) I wired up the new switch and grounded it properly. The switch lit up! Awesome! So i go to the front of the truck and NO FOG LIGHTS. the switch has power, it works but the lights dont. I dont know what my next action should be from here. I have no idea if its wired to the fuse box or to the battery. No idea.

Any direction would help. Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'd check the fuse. I installed fogs on my truck and it came with a fuse and also connects to my battery terminals

1 - 2 of 2 Posts