Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got a new 05 Pathfinder SE (for the wife) with fog lights, and I was wondering if anyone knows if they are interchagable with my Titan?
I looked close at them and they seem like they will fit. The turn signal column looks the same as mine also. Does anyone know about this? Will my covers fit hers?

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
I'm sorry, but I have to ask why you would want to do this??

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LDOTITAN wrote:

My guess is that wife feels no need for the fog lights, and he wants them on his truck?

Bingo! :twisted:

G

·
steel1503 said:
LDOTITAN wrote:

My guess is that wife feels no need for the fog lights, and he wants them on his truck?

Bingo! :twisted:
Sometimes I scare myself! :nervous:

·
Registered
34 Posts
FOGLIGHTS

Can anyone tell me how difficult it is to change the turn signal/headlight
lever,as I would like to add fog lights to mine as well and my switch doesn't have fog lights on it??

Thanks

G

·
You will have to change the switch for the fogs to work. Nothing to it. From the underside take out 3 (I think) screws,from the cover between the wheel and dash, and seperate the top from the bottom. The switch is a simple plug in/out should take no more then 5 min.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Re: FOGLIGHTS

Keith said:
Can anyone tell me how difficult it is to change the turn signal/headlight
lever,as I would like to add fog lights to mine as well and my switch doesn't have fog lights on it??

Thanks

I did factory foglight kit, simple. Take out three screws in steering wheel trim (two if console shift)
snap trim apart, unplug old lever, snap in new. Kit comes with everything. Either auto headlights or non auto. Kit lists for $199 at dealer but got mine at dealer for $156.25. But my dealers parts manager and
I are becoming real good frinds ha ha.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Re:Foglights

Madeye, sounds like you got a rippin deal on the OEM Foglights. Must know your dealer real well! :lol:

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Is the parts manager male or female...... :flower:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks for the info,,,,,I think in a couple weeks I'll get a light kit. This week-end gotta do the rear diff fluid change if the snow is gone away!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Female :devil: But I've spent a bunch there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts