Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I AM SELLING A N.O.S. KIT FROM A PAST CAR I JUST TRADED IN. IT IS A UNVERSAL WET KIT THAT COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING
10LB BOTTLE IN BLUE
ALL LINES
30/50/75 JETS HP
PURGE KIT
FUEL AND NOS SOLONOID WITH BRACKET
AND THE WIDE OPEN SWITCH
A SUMMIT BOTTLE BLANKET
AND GUAGE FOR BOTTLE ( HAVE 2 OF THEM WILL SELL THEM BOTH WITH KIT)
THIS IS A COMPLETE KIT NOTHING MISSING AND YOU GET EXTRA (PURGE LINES THAT WERE CUSTOM MADE)
I PAID OVER 700.00 ABOUT 7 MONTHS AGO FOR IT ALL AND I AM SELLING IT 400.00 PLUS SHIPPING UNLESS YOU CAN MEET ME CLOSE BY
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHECK ME OUT ASK BIXLL ABOUT ME I DEAL WITH HIM AT MY DEALERSHIP
THANK YOU AND YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT [email protected] AND [email protected]

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok basicly i just want 400.00 in my pockett so let me know.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
K will do if i dont get any bites on it here soon you'll be hearing from me.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
(hearing crickets and talking in a sheepish voice)

anyone?? :cry:

:lol:

·
Registered
791 Posts
What kind of condition is the bottle in? Scratches? What about the solenoids, lines, switch, etc.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Everything is in very good shape. The bottle has suface scraches from the mounting brakets. And the lines and solenoids just have dirt on them from normal being under the hood use. I can send pics if you would like.

·
Registered
791 Posts
COLORCHANGE said:
Everything is in very good shape. The bottle has suface scraches from the mounting brakets. And the lines and solenoids just have dirt on them from normal being under the hood use. I can send pics if you would like.
Please send pics!

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
he is usually only on durring the day, so it may be tomorrow before he see this.

·
Registered
791 Posts
BiXLL said:
he is usually only on durring the day, so it may be tomorrow before he see this.
Good deal! Thanks for the heads up BiXLL!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i cant seem to be able to attach them in here what is your email all it says is titanhauler what is the @ blah blah blah.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts