Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
XE wheels and tires for sale. Tires are the factory bridgestone duelers 245/75/17, with approx. 6000 miles on them. Wheels are in good shape with everyday wear and tear. Tire pressure sensors included. Tires are mounted on wheels. I replaced these with LE wheels from a member from TT. So I dont need the xe's anymore. Just make me an offer, Im open to anything. Sorry no pics. Pics on request.

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
hmmmm, I might have to think about this because I'm looking for a set of race wheels and tires. The XE's would probably suit that purpose perfectly. Where are you located because that could make a huge difference in overall cost due to shipping....Tell me you close to GA.....PLEASE!!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
From his location description in under his name I would say Point Marion PA. Then again that could be a trick. LOL
m4ck

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
m4ck said:
From his location description in under his name I would say Point Marion PA. Then again that could be a trick. LOL
m4ck
He probley didn't see that. Don't forget he's wearing the big "L" today. :D

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
QWIKWHIP said:
m4ck said:
m4ck
"Big L"??? What that?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wheels

I am located in PA. Area code 15474, 6 miles north of Morgantown WV. And yes I know that shipping would kill the deal, but hey lets talk about it.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Re: Wheels

xetitan said:
I am located in PA. Area code 15474, 6 miles north of Morgantown WV. And yes I know that shipping would kill the deal, but hey lets talk about it.
I hear m4ck is in the shipping industry! :D

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
BiXLL said:
QWIKWHIP said:
m4ck said:
m4ck
"Big L"??? What that?
Ok smart butts!!!! I stood out in the blowing rain this morning with a B-757 aircraft in our run-up area for 3 hours from 6:30am to 9:30am. Oh yeah and it was 36'F to boot. It's the coldest I've ever been in my life!!! My brain is still frozen....That's my story and I'm sticking to it.... :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
We have a terminal in Edison NJ dont know how far that is from you.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts

xetitan said:
Ok, let's check it out and see what we can do. Why don't you PM with a price and then we'll check and see what the shipping would be....Sound like a plan??

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Dale you live in Atlanta How cold could it really be. LOL

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
m4ck said:
Dale you live in Atlanta How cold could it really be. LOL
Oh, hardy har har har. I see you couldn't resist in joining in too... :lol: How about making yourself useful and ship me these wheels big guy.. :lol:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

JetTech said:
xetitan said:
Ok, let's check it out and see what we can do. Why don't you PM with a price and then we'll check and see what the shipping would be....Sound like a plan??
You have mail.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts