Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking someone to trade these with. What I am looking for is 34" tires that are in good shape and the wheels have to be at lease 18's to fit over my brakes. I can get to anyone from Maine to Georgia as well as I do not mind a long drive. My 20"s are in mint shape and tires have about 85 to 90% tread left. Would prefer black wheels but I guess I can alway powder coat them. I would prefer not to go with stock 18's but I will look at them if they have good off road tires on them

·
Registered
15 Posts
i have the oem offroad 17s. with maxis mudder buckshots on them they are 305/70/17. tires have great tread. wheels look good but have some scratches(from previous owner). if you were to paint or powdercoat them then it wouldnt be a prob. just thought id throw it out there. get back to me 662 251 5437

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have the oem offroad 17s. with maxis mudder buckshots on them they are 305/70/17. tires have great tread. wheels look good but have some scratches(from previous owner). if you were to paint or powdercoat them then it wouldnt be a prob. just thought id throw it out there. get back to me 662 251 5437
I would consider it but I the 17's will not fit over my brakes and calipers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts