1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
153 Posts
That's funny M4ck! About made that Caddy Boy cry....
:D

·
Registered
10 Posts
It was amusing listening to the Cady owners talking down the Titan. Im sure none of them know the Titan has 40 less hp and only weighs 300lbs less. Escalades with the 6.0 are also AWD and should be slower. Those rich snobs make me laugh. :lol:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
That is funny. Just wondering, how do you come across something like that.
BTW, Do you know any Mercedes forum similar to Titan?
I searched around the web and couldn't find any.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Tyltan said:
That is funny. Just wondering, how do you come across something like that.
BTW, Do you know any Mercedes forum similar to Titan?
I searched around the web and couldn't find any.
I was a member of www.mercedesshop.com for years. It's an excellent forum that has a bunch of very well informed members. Flaming is, well at least was, non-existent which was also nice. Check'em out...

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
That is great stuff....my favorite was the line that said it couldn't be stock...Haha...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Thanks for the post made my morning. Last Saturday I was going to work and this BMW 740I is in front of me at a light making a left turn. He guns it off the light and I just stay right behind him. He takes the next right and I follow. He just flys through the turn. I cant do the turn as quick as he can but as soon as im almost straight I punch it. This is a up hill pull and my tires just start squeeling. I keep up again. This time he slows to let me by. He wanted to see what the heak was behind him. Just a quick smile and I was on my way.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Thanks Max for the links. I am glad that I saw these links before I got my Titan. Otherwise, I won't have the money to get the Titan.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
i like how they didnt mention anything about a stock titan making 379 ft lbs. of torgue compared to escalades 380 ftlbs. Torque is what moves you foward, the hemi guys dont seem to understand that either :lol:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Re: For your enjoyment fellas! Somebody leave this guy alone

m4ck said:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18717
accidentally ran across this. Read, laugh, enjoy lol
M4ck
I'm printing and framing that!!! Yeah boy!!! That's what you call an overrated 6.0L against an underated 5.6L. LOL

·
Registered
434 Posts
My father-in-law had an Escalade. I must admit, the damned thing was pretty quick. He has a 500 Mercedes wagon now - V8, hell of a lot of zip, but the electronics problem in this $67,777 thus far have been a disaster. Blew a $900 computer in it a few months ago - no reason, just went out. Tailgate hydraulics have been replaced three times now. Electronic suspension went out right after he bought it -- went out to the garage one morning to find the car sitting on top of the wheels (talk about lowering a vehicle!). Problem with that one was the part needed to fix it, wasn't even "orderable" yet - so it sat in the shop for 2 months. It's been a real pisser, but I must say - when it's running, it's fantastic!!! :lol:
The Escalade, when new, had a warped seal around the tranny that needed to be replaced. He had it at the house one day and it left a puddle of tranny fluid in the garage.
No matter how much you pay -- we all have problems! - Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts