Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never seen this before but being an Indiana resident, i thought i'd give it a go. Lucas Slick Mist. love this stuff, maybe more than i love ice. its a great spray on and wipe off detailer and it leaves no streaks. here are a few pics. also threw in some new exterior mods. I installed some window visors and a trailer hitch cover. also, i pulled the 5.6 off and replaced it. I gotta repaint the bumper when it warms up.

·
Registered
304 Posts
wow that is shiney. Looks like it works like intended. Is it a polymer?

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you know what, it doesn't say on the bottle. the closest thing it says is 'speed wax'. i guess i can go to the website and look it up.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
I own my own mobile detail business and use meguiars quick detail. I love it and it looks amazing once finished. The lucas looks just as good though, have not used it yet.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I use turtle wax ice paste as a base, then wash once a week and use a wax/wash soap, followed by ice spray and this keeps a good coat of wax on. Stays on and lasts.
Chrome wheels get nano wax 3x per wheel, plus an ice spray. Usually on a wheels only wash/wax day.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well, still a huge fan of the lucas, but went back to my old ways with ICE. especially after I clay barred the truck. I'm using ICE soap, detailer spray, tire spray, and clay bar kit when needed. though I still like the results from the Lucas slick mist. I will be using it again. I buy which of the two is cheaper when I run out of detailer. lol. so i bounce between them a bit. I'll search and see if i have any post clay bar pics.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i've seen that somewhere. didn't know about it so i didn't try. these winter months are a good time to stock up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts