Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I'm from covington va. . I've had 3 titans & have loved them all. First was a 2005 se had a bunch of recalls on it , evidently they hadn't gotten all the bugs out of it. I traded in 2010 & got a brand new pro-4, now I really loved that truck, no mods. Jan 8th of this year I left my house at 5:00 in the morning headed to my sons on a day of rabbit hunting , who lives in orange va.. Well at about 7:35 that morning some guy came over into my lane fishtailing finally got staightend out got back in his lane thought I was gonna get by him & all of a sudden his whole rearend comes around & smashes me head on. Man we almost died in that wreck, totaled the truck , had to cut me out, the titan really took the punishment but it saved our lives. Well I got another titan pro-4 , 2011 galaxy black, well about 4 weeks ago we had a really bad windstorm here, I was comming down the interstate and a tornado like wind picked up a wall of rock & smashed then into my new truck. It came out to be 12,000 dollars worth of damage, it's been in the paint shop for the past 3 weeks. Man was I sick over this. Well when I get it back I have some new stuff to put on it , cant wait. Got a banks exshaust system, an ingen cai, thottle spacer, 1.5 high lift leveling kit, & a bullydog system. I hope I have no more bad luck, they said the year 2011 was gonna be a year of changes, I hope I dont have anymore. I'm glad I found this sight . I look more than I write, always looking for imformation. I'm always checking on here everyday.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome! I to halls your lucks changes!! Glad to hear your alright after that. Enjoy all those mods you will have one sweet T then!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome to CT, enjoy all of your new mods. Hope you have better luck in the future.

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Welcome to the Club! You've had too much fun. Drive safe and join in on some upcoming Titan meet. Keep an eye open for details soon for one in Winchester,VA for the locals.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank u guys 4 the welcome, I will keep my eye open for the meet comming up, sounds like fun. I'm still waiting on getting my truck back though. That wind storm did alot of damage. They have to paint the whole truck , replace the windsheild, 3 wheels, transmission cooler , radiator, wiper blades, radio antenna, & whatever else, so I'm really chomping at the bit here. It's been gone 4 4weeks now & when all this happened the truck had less than 1 thousand miles on it , this really made me sick & all of this , the wreck & the wind storm in less than 3 weeks apart. But when I get it back it will b as good as new.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Welcome

Thank u guys 4 the welcome, I will keep my eye open for the meet comming up, sounds like fun. I'm still waiting on getting my truck back though. That wind storm did alot of damage. They have to paint the whole truck , replace the windsheild, 3 wheels, transmission cooler , radiator, wiper blades, radio antenna, & whatever else, so I'm really chomping at the bit here. It's been gone 4 4weeks now & when all this happened the truck had less than 1 thousand miles on it , this really made me sick & all of this , the wreck & the wind storm in less than 3 weeks apart. But when I get it back it will b as good as new.
The Meet is being organized by the MVP Titans in Winchester, VA for May 14th, 2010.
Reserve the date!

Have them ship the pieces over and we'll do the install!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.