Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone in Texas happen to have the complete front bumper assembly for sale or know where I can find it at a decent price?

appreciate anyone that can help.

Tony

·
Registered
142 Posts
If you want a new one, and live near DALLAS - courtesyparts.com has them for a decent price ~ $200 last i checked, shipping is terrible though unless you can pick it up.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you want a new one, and live near DALLAS - courtesyparts.com has them for a decent price ~ $200 last i checked, shipping is terrible though unless you can pick it up.
Thanks i am in San Antonio i will look them up. Thanks i have since found what seems to be a good site for some OEM parts. Havent checked on their shipping though. Might be better to go with the Texas site rather than this one as they are in Addison, IL.

http://www.bestdealcarparts.com/contact.php

Thanks for the heads up.

Tony

·
Registered
451 Posts
I have dealt with Courtesy in Richardson and Nissan of McKinney just north of Richardson. I've found Mckinney's parts are slightly cheaper on average, but Courtesy's website is much easier to use for parts lookup. Mckinney has you enter your VIN to make sure you're getting the right part. But for a bumper, come on up to Dallas for the weekend and grab a beer with us and pick up your bumper! You're what, 7 hrs away?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have dealt with Courtesy in Richardson and Nissan of McKinney just north of Richardson. I've found Mckinney's parts are slightly cheaper on average, but Courtesy's website is much easier to use for parts lookup. Mckinney has you enter your VIN to make sure you're getting the right part. But for a bumper, come on up to Dallas for the weekend and grab a beer with us and pick up your bumper! You're what, 7 hrs away?
Nice Site...i like the way it lays everything out for you by part and when you click on the number it gives you the price. Your right it is slightly cheaper then the Nissan Dealer i went through here in San Antonio....here they wanted 333.67 and they have it for 248.00. Guess i will have to see what the shipping is like at the other sites...as i found the bumper on other sites as cheap as 148.00 but that is just primed...maybe theirs for 248 is painted gotta check...

The beer sounds good...but think it will have to wait till i get this truck fixed then we can head up there for a nice drive....

any Titan "get together happening over there this summer?

=Tony=

1 - 5 of 5 Posts