Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pleae forgive my 'new guy can't find the string question'.
I have a 4x2 LE with Off-road and Big-tow pkgs. and although I kinda like the front rake (it levels with a load), I have to be REAL careful when navigating over curbs (its a Truck, right) or else I'm Scraping the 'skid' plate under the radiator.

Is there a spring spacer, or lift mod to pick up the front end a couple of inches that has more quality than the "Help" sections' spring expanders at Auto Zone?
I don't want a 6" lift, just a couple of measely inches.

-Sean

·
Registered
31 Posts
Check out www.performancelifts.com

They have the leveling kit alot of people are using. It will lift the front end 2 1/2 inches for the 2 wheel drive and 2 inches for the 4x4 Off Road. I'm hearing it takes about 2 hrs to install and then you will need to get your truck aligned. Hope this helps.

bfiii12

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, but I'll pass.
That's too extreme, there's gotta be something simpler.
I may have to settle with spring expanders, or replace the front springs with stiffer ones when they become available. Maybe my titan has another prob., aren't they supposed to have the MOST ride height of the market?

I have to park to the side of the driveway of a single-drive house, (the wife has dibs on the driveway). So, I have to navigate over the curb to park. Approach is ok, its when I back up, is when I have to go V-E-R-Y S-L-O-W or else I'm SCRAPING the Skid Plate, (although that's what they're for, the O/R pkg is "Supposed" to have more Clearance).

I'll figure some thing out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts