Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've had this popping noise in my front suspension since about December and had the dealer look at it then and they could not hear or find anything wrong. Back then it would only do it here and there but now it has gotten really bad. I can even feel it in the steering wheel and floorboard. I took the truck off-roading last week and man did it sound bad, anytime the suspension was flexing up and down all you could hear was popping. Also, If the truck is parked and I turn the wheels left and right it sometimes does it. When I back up really slow and turn the tires it does it almost everytime especially if I hit a bump. It sounds like its on the drivers side. I have the PRG level kit on my truck and was wondering if something may have came loose? I'm taking the truck in this weekend and was wondering if anybody has had this problem so I can give the dealer some suggestions of what it could be????

·
Registered
11 Posts
Any luck on diagnosing the problem? I’m having the same issue with my 2011 pro4x and can’t seem to figure out where exactly the noise is coming from isn’t he front end up I definitely hear it when I am stopping or when I first initially hit the gas from a stop even if I am coasting I will hear the popping noise. I’ve looked at other threads and people have said it has been there transmission mounts or there your joints.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Did you look into the bushing in the upper and lower arms? Sometimes they are very difficult to see if the rubber in the middle are broken and sometimes when the truck go up and down sound like it is going to fall apart.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts