Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale my Chrome grill with emblem, it is in mint condition, it's only been on the truck for 3200 miles. This does not include the clips though, I need them for my new grill. $250 shipped or $225 if you want to pick it up. I also have the chrome door handle covers from my SE king cab. It is 2 chrome handles, 1 escutcheon with key hole and 1 without key hole. This is not the complete handle assembly, it's just the grips and escutcheons. All are also in mint condition. I would like $50 shipped or $40 for pickup. I am located about 20 minutes north of Albany, NY. I will have pics available after this weekend when I remove them. I will see if anybody is interested here first and after about a week I'm going to put them up on eBay. Any questions you can ask here, PM me or my email is [email protected].

Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a couple pics of the chrome door handles. I won't have pics of the grill till next week, The guy at the body shop saw a small flaw in the paint before I went to pick it up and said he wanted to fix it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, the handles are sold. Still have the grille, here are some pics. I'm gonna put it on eBay Sunday. Buy it here first cheap! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts