Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD

these steps are 2 months old. like frikkin new w/ all hardware included. come get 'em!
paid $330. make a reasonable offer :)
reason for selling: got dang near identical steps that look better w/ new wheels :D that's all! otherwise i love these steps and wish i could keep them to switch them out depending on mood haha! :D

pics were taken yesterday, steps are now off the truck:

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more pics of hardware...

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Truck looks great

How much qwould you sell the Rims and Tires for that are on the truck in the picture.... SINCE YOU HAVE NEW ONES.... LOL
Hot pic though...
Tell me do you see a big improvement in power with the super chip?
:feuerkopf2-big:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where in socal are you?
i'm in corona but will be heading up to laughlin the weekend of the 13th!
How much qwould you sell the Rims and Tires for that are on the truck in the picture.... SINCE YOU HAVE NEW ONES.... LOL
Hot pic though...
Tell me do you see a big improvement in power with the super chip?
:feuerkopf2-big:
one meeeleeuhn dollas! haha those ARE my new rims and tires, dark :p and i love 'em! my old wheels were some gloss black 5 spoke stockers that will also be going up for sale soon. they're just a bit scratched though (got them that way) and they match these steps perfectly! if anyone is interested in those as well i can send pics!

oh and the super chips is good stuff ;) the WOT removal makes a BIG difference. went on a road trip last week so i put it back to stock to save on gas and i miss it. i really feel the weight of my wheels/tires w/out it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Goin to the river raft?

What you lookin to get for these.. i honestly dont even know what to offer.
as a matter of fact i am :D

you've got pm :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok finally looked into shipping and it is ridiculous :wacko: local buyers only please :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.