Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, its me smokey joe the seventeen yr old ! i just wanted to let you guys know that yesterday my friend came to the office to do his taxes when he told me of a hookup that came through. he said he could get me about 4-5 lcd/dvd/touchscreen/nav(<im not 100% on this) but he said he could sell them to me for a nice price. so i figured i dont need 1 at all, so i figured id forward it to you guys. Only problem is my mom wont let me buy them until i have a list of clients who have a desire for the product. lol. i know its stupid, but its not an oppurtunity for me its for you guys at the forums. i dont have the full details on the product as of yet, but ill call him 2morrow and get the product, product line, retail price and the price i can offer you guys, ill try to get as much as i can. anyway just forwarding this to you guys, also im not gonna try and profit from this b/c im just doing this as a good faith project ! w/e price he sells me the screens, ill forward to you. i looked up similar products on bestbuy.com and found them to retail at above $1200 in some cases, so this could be interesting, sry abou tthe limited # though guys

o and sry about the long post ! l8er

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
I'd be interested in hearing more about this. Would love a DVD screen for my kids to watch. When you get the info definitely forward it on. And make sure it's NOT HOT!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Rossi said:
I'd be interested in hearing more about this. Would love a DVD screen for my kids to watch. When you get the info definitely forward it on. And make sure it's NOT HOT!

sniff sniff, anyone smell smoke?......... :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha, ill make sher their not hot....lol....is it ok if the wires are hanging out of the back of the dvd player, it came loose when i was prying...i mean buying them hahha. j/k sry guys but 2day i 4got to call and get the info on the screens, my fault i was swamped at work 2day and it got outta control. it'll be a priority for 2morrow. once again i apologize for my failure. see u 2morrow :-D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts