Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE DROP TO $500.00 DUE TO MY OWN STUPIDITY... :duh:

On 5/21 I picked up a new moto and had the bright idea to let my wife help me remove this camper from my truck so I could haul home. Six hernias later, I found damage to the the fiberglass skirt that runs along the base of the top. Damage is purely cosmetic and is located at the driver's-side, front corner of the top. We did manage to remove the top so it'll be a quick and easy load to a new truck, provided we have ten gorillas on hand.

I've been running this top on my 06 king cab for a little less than one year. I assume it will fit other models. The top is like new - w/ only the minor, cosmetic damage described above. It's color matched to paint code KY7 (pewter). I'm selling because I'd like to go aluminum or soft canvas so I can periodically remove.

LEER model 180 features include - extended cab height; skirted base rails with built in gasket; fully removeable, 50/50 sliding front window; 60/40 sliding side windows; dual locking T-handles on glass rear door; LED third brake light; hard-wired LED dome light; two keys. Bolts directly to the OEM cargo rails so no clamps. Very clean fit and finish.

Here's a link, just scroll to 180 - http://www.leer.com/Truck-Caps#

I'm located in central AL about 10 miles SW of Birmingham. Basic pics below. Additional pics on request.

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts