Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my Titan and am selling the following items. Prices are negotiable. I'm located in Katy, Texas (Houston). Will not ship. Cash only. Some of the items are dirty, but all in great condition.
CST 4" spindle lift 2004-2014 Nissan Titan 2WD - $550 or best offer
-great condition, this was only on my truck for about 2 years before I took truck back to factory. been in my garage ever since (brake lines not included)
Radflo 2.0 Front Coilovers 2WD with wrench - offers up to 3.5" of additional lift - $500 or best offer
Fabtech 2" rear blocks - $50 or best offer
ALL SUSPENSION PARTS BUNDLE: $1,000
VOLANT COLD AIR INTAKE with filter + cleaning products + custom clear smoked seethrough plexiglass cover - with custom intake tube to front bumper (you will need aftermarket windshield washer reservoir if you use the custom intake tube. doesn't need to be used if you don't want to). $150 or best offer
Custom fit Sunshade made by Heatshield - $25 or best offer
Custom fire painted intake manifold engine cover - $100 or best offer
TECH12VOLT Custom Sub enclosure for under rear seat with two Boston G1 10" subwoofers and Sundown Audio SAX 100.2 amp and Peripheral P50A 2-Channel Adjustable Line Output Converter - some wiring included - $350 or best offer
Go Rhino Dominator II steprails for King Cab - $250 or best offer

Pictures here:
https://goo.gl/photos/jbpmLsmrzE92mMKYA

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I sold my Titan and am selling the following items. Prices are negotiable. I'm located in Katy, Texas (Houston). Will not ship. Cash only. Some of the items are dirty, but all in great condition.
CST 4" spindle lift 2004-2014 Nissan Titan 2WD - $550 or best offer
-great condition, this was only on my truck for about 2 years before I took truck back to factory. been in my garage ever since (brake lines not included)
Radflo 2.0 Front Coilovers 2WD with wrench - offers up to 3.5" of additional lift - $500 or best offer
Fabtech 2" rear blocks - $50 or best offer
ALL SUSPENSION PARTS BUNDLE: $1,000
VOLANT COLD AIR INTAKE with filter + cleaning products + custom clear smoked seethrough plexiglass cover - with custom intake tube to front bumper (you will need aftermarket windshield washer reservoir if you use the custom intake tube. doesn't need to be used if you don't want to). $150 or best offer
Custom fit Sunshade made by Heatshield - $25 or best offer
Custom fire painted intake manifold engine cover - $100 or best offer
TECH12VOLT Custom Sub enclosure for under rear seat with two Boston G1 10" subwoofers and Sundown Audio SAX 100.2 amp and Peripheral P50A 2-Channel Adjustable Line Output Converter - some wiring included - $350 or best offer
Go Rhino Dominator II steprails for King Cab - $250 or best offer

Pictures here:
10 new photos
Hey buddy I'm in Richmond right by katy so u have any of the titan stuff available
281-509-0761

1 - 4 of 4 Posts