Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling this tonneau cover that came on my truck. Its like brand new smoke hard top with carpet underbelly. Has keyless pop on it with a light that comes on when its popped. Also has a hide away pop that runs inside your fender if the battery dies in the keyless intry. This tonneau cover is like brand new with no scratchs or flaws, Im just selling it because I dont really need it on here and am looking to get 500ish out of it. I may would trade even for a oem style bed extender that works with my utilitrac system. I looked these tonneau covers up online and it looks like a $2,000ish cover. I may would also think of trading for a bak cover that flips as well.

Location is North Carolina near Asheville and Hickory, would be willing to drive a few hours to meet someone.

Fastest way to reach me is email [email protected]

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Email sent

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone local need this cover?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Selling this tonneau cover that came on my truck. Its like brand new smoke hard top with carpet underbelly. Has keyless pop on it with a light that comes on when its popped. Also has a hide away pop that runs inside your fender if the battery dies in the keyless intry. This tonneau cover is like brand new with no scratchs or flaws, Im just selling it because I dont really need it on here and am looking to get 500ish out of it. I may would trade even for a oem style bed extender that works with my utilitrac system. I looked these tonneau covers up online and it looks like a $2,000ish cover. I may would also think of trading for a bak cover that flips as well.

Location is North Carolina near Asheville and Hickory, would be willing to drive a few hours to meet someone.

Fastest way to reach me is email [email protected]

tonneau cover parts

wow is this one still available? care to ship it to arizona? give me your contact number so i can get in touch with you. i have paypal for the mode of payment and i am a sure buyer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts